Bookmarks allow you to jump immediately to the page that you frequently call, instead of typing the full URL address, or repeating the sequence of sites that jump to, to reach that particular page.
Netscape Navigator users
- Select the Bookmarks menu - Add Bookmark
- The next time you wish to revisit the site, select Bookmarks, and pick from the list.
Microsoft Explorer users
- Select Favourites menu - Add to favourites...
- Edit or accept the suggested bookmark name.
- The next time you wish to revisit the site, select Favourites, and pick from the list.
Click the BACK button on the toolbar to return to previous page.